Saturday, October 15, 2011

Daily Challenge: Let You SOUL DANCE!

Do you let your SOUL dance?

  • Hello beautiful people!
You know when you just get the URGE to dance. It might be because you are blissfully happy, that you hear a song you love, that you’re alone and just…WANT TO!!
If you’re like me, you may feel hindered, or self conscious. Thus, one of my personal 2011 [life] goals is to really really LISTEN to my inner soul. And folks, my soul wants me to BOOGIE DOWN.
I don’t know about you, but i am a HORRID dancer; my dancing consists of jumping up and down in various areas of a room, while being a very ungraceful ballerina. It’s ridiculous, and i LOVE it. I have FINALLY embraced my inner [bad] dancer and am GOING for it!! I’m dancing for Me, and Me alone, so really, who am i fearing while dancing?
  • My heart and soul have been dancing for over a week now. Thus, i shall listen and DANCE!
I hope if you feel the urge that you take the time out to dance too. Dance with someone else! With yourself! In public, or alone in your room; Make time to dance!! You’re soul will thank you for it.
  • Smiles to you beautiful people!
  • xoxo,
  • Jenipher

No comments:

Post a Comment